Renovated in April 2016, this chalet of the forest has an uninterrupted view.
At the top of the path boarded by oaks and hedges, the chalet of the forest is the home of nature lovers and holidaymakers looking for some rest. You go from this point to go on a jogg, to ride mountain-bikes, while offering an uninterrupted view on the Alençon plain, the “butte Chaumont” and the Ecouves forest.
35 M2, leaned to the forest, really bright this chalet chalet offers a circular panorama on the massif of Perseigne, the Alençon plain, the “ butte Chaumont” and the meadow of the Ecouves hills.
4 people maximum.
- 1 room with double bed,
- 1 closet, 1 chair, nightstand
- 1 second room with 1 separable bed (= 2 x 1 person)
- 1 chest of drawers
- 1 coat-hanger, 1 chair
Living room including
- Living-room corner with couch, armchair, little table, television
- Dining room area with 1 table , 4 chairs
- 1 little bookshelf/ buffet/provisions rack
- separated Kitchen
- equipped fridge
- 1 micro-waves
- 1 electric kettle and coffee-maker
- 1 electric plat 2 fires
- crockery for 4-5 persons
- Shower + WC
- Washroom, towel-dryers
- 3 electric radiator
- covered terrace/ uncovered to appreciate sunsets and breakfasts
Bedding is included but not the laundry
Ask for children cot, gracefully supplied