Up a gently sloping oak and elm lined track, the woodland chalet accommodates nature lovers and holiday makers seeking relaxation. An ideal place to set off walking, jogging or bike riding, with panoramic views over the plains of Alençon, the Butte Chaumont and the Ecouves forest.
Surface area of 35m2, functional and warm, this restored (2016) chalet is equipped for 4 people.
- Main room with table & 4 chairs, 1 armchair, 1 small shelf, a detachable pull-out bed (2 x 1 people)
- a separed kitchenette with fridge, microwave, coffee machine, 2 ring electric cooker, sink, crockery & cutlery for 4 people
- Bedroom with double bed & cupboard; all bedding is provided
- Shower room with toilet & shower – no wash basin
- A convector heater
- Small terrace to enjoy sunsets and breakfasts.
- TV with numeric antenna.
Car access is from the courtyard of the house.
Sheets are provided, not bath linen nor table linen.
Ask for children cot, gracefully supplied